[delphizip] Re: Why do I have to close Delphi to unpack ZipMaster?

  • From: "Engler, Eric" <Eric.Engler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 07:48:40 -0400

> I may decide to create new simpler component to call the Zip DLL
directly.=20

I don't know if TZip is more to your liking:

http://www.angusj.com/delphi/

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission i=
s intended by the sender for the sole use of the named individual or enti=
ty to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged=
 or otherwise confidential.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purp=
oses, or disclose its contents to any other person.  To do so could viola=
te state and Federal privacy laws.  If you have received this electronic =
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without cop=
ying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email =
or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be corrected.  =
Thank you for your cooperation.