[delphizip] Re: Spanning Disks - file names

  • From: Randall Sell <randallsell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:54:01 -0800 (PST)

I can manually rename the files as winzip likes them, and it works fine.

I could overcome my problem (hopefully) by creating a descendant class of
TZipMaster and possibly
do the file renaming myself in code. The do the exact opposite for ReadSpan.

do you know if there is a public or protected property which tells me the
number of files in the
span. Obviously would need to know this to know what files to rename.

tia
-randall sell

--- Russell Peters <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> version 1.71 is the latest version but there have been some later changes
> for threads.
>
> As far as I know the format of spanned disks are different (though I have
> not actually looked) so you would not want them named the same - may be
> wrong.
> Russell Peters
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html

Yahoo! Mail Plus ? Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com