[delphizip] Re: Problem using ExtractFileToStream

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:09:42 +1000

what size is the file you are trying to extract into memory stream?
What dll version (don't remember any problems in earlier versions but ...).
I think you said that the file would extract normally
You can get a better trace report by putting the following file
(DelZip179.ini) in the same directory as the dll
[ZIP]
Level = 3
[UNZIP]
Level = 2
with a bit of luck the log file it creates will give a bit more information
- Russell Peters

Trueman, Christopher wrote:
> I replaced all occurrences of '/' with '\' in the filename before
> passing it to ExtractFileToStream.  Still getting nil returned.  Here's
> the trace output:
>
> Trace: starting second loop - THIS TIME we take action.
> Trace: loc A: request =3D 810, inbuf_offset =3D 810
> Trace: bufstart !=3D cur_zipfile_bufstart
> Trace: about to process local file hdr
> Trace: process_local_file_hdr of process.c found fname len of 57
> Read local filename
> BUILDARCHIVES\sap.com~com.sap.pcd.dbschema~_comp~dcia.zip
> Trace: in extract.c, about to call decrypt
> Trace: Start extract_or_test_member:
> BUILDARCHIVES\sap.com~com.sap.pcd.dbschema~_comp~dcia.zip
> Trace: initializing pG->crc32val to 00000000
> Trace: error occured while extracting or testing
> Trace: jump back in central dir to where we were
> Trace: done with big outer block
> Trace: filnum =3D 1
> Trace: Done with extract\list files (error =3D 50)
>

> Chris.
>

>> I works for me IF the correct path delimiters are used \ not /
>> - Russell Peters
>>

> <snip>

> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. =
> It
> contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named
> addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or =
> disclose
> it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the sender=20
> immediately, and then destroy it.

-- File: DelZip179.ini

[ZIP]
Level = 3