[delphizip] Re: One question

  • From: Paul Tiede <PaulTiede@xxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:20:58 +0100

Roger Aelbrecht wrote:

> [...]
Sorry, the TZipMaster.

>>And after all the question:
>>Should not the AddRecurseDirs option also add the subdirs name for each
>>the file in the subdir and not only the filenames ?
>>

>The dir names are controlled by the option AddDirNames
>AddRecurseDirs only tells the component also to include the files.

But AddDirNames store the whole path. What I mean is to store only the
subdirs name.
For example:
If you have two files (file1 and file2) and a subdir (subdir1) in the
directory which you want to zip. The subdir contains also two files
(file3 and file4).
So if you store the files with AddRecureDirs, it should be stored:
file1, file2, subdir1\file3 and subdir1\file4 (with the subdirs name).
But now there are only the filenames (without the subdirs name) which
are being stored.