[delphizip] Re: OnSetExtraField

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 06:57:11 +1100

Know of any using 'ZM' (Z ip M aster) ?
At the moment I am working on the ZipDll end and will make that just use the
extra data given it - I have to work out how to supply the data in a way
that allows -
1. setting data where none existed (easy)
2. setting data where other data exists (also easy - just append it)
3. removing existing data (do I only remove that IDed 'ZM'?)
4. adding more data (append/replace?)
5. replacing existing
For the moment I think I will try just supplying a VCL routine to 'format'
the data ready to use by the Dll.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html