[delphizip] Re: OnSetExtraField

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:16:48 +1100

I was hoping not to format it but I agree with you about what that would
cause.
So I will format it in the VCL routine, need then a function to 'find it'
when reading a file.
Thought I would use the id 'DZ' (5a44) for the first level (needs single
fixed for other apps to avoid) then let the user use what they want to
identify 'their' data.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html