[delphizip] Re: Files Skipped (investigation result)

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:49:31 +0100

Hello Fabrizio,

I would never say to a customer that he is boring,

The customer is always right, even if I think otherwise,

And in this case you proved to be .

With adding AddRecurseDirs it starts skipping file,
Need to investigate why, could take a while.

Thanks for being persistent and co-operative

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw