[delphizip] Re: FSpecArgs.Add

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:48:14 +1100

Don't know how to make it pause (sounds like a good idea - I hate having CD
burning if I cannot be there).
It isn't something silly like running out of memory (real and/or virtual) or
disk space? Remember the file being split is enormous (no of cds * 640M) as
well as various temporary files used by the operating system.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html