[delphizip] Re: Compile Error: Delphi5 Zipmstr

  • From: "Jay Eisenstock" <jeisenstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:45:29 -0500

Here is the section of code:
   // Since v1.52c no exception will be raised here; moved to List() itself.
   if NOT GetVolumeInformation( pChar( FDrive ), VolNameAry, NamLen,
@FDiskSerial, SysLen, SysFlags, nil, 0 ) then
   begin
      // W'll get this if there is a disk but it is not or wrong formatted
      // so this disk can only be used when we also want formatting.
      if (GetLastError() = 31) and (AddDiskSpanErase in FAddOptions) then
         Result := True;
      SetErrorMode( OldErrMode );  //v1.52i
      Exit;
   end;
The offending line is the call to GetVolumeInformation.

Jay