[DECtalk], who?

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:10:54 +1200

Hay guys I just listened to abit and costalo, who.dec
My question is is that all of that comedy stuff we have, or is some dood
hiding it on his hard disk.
I want mor majorly.
And now with this decplay thing I think sooner or later we will bee getting
more file requests.
Good job jayson for the loader.
It totally rocks.
And now I can play it
I think yesterday you talked about it, now its done.
How long did it take to write it?
By the way, it should bee included.
Also, here are the instructions for windows xp, may apply to me 2k
The instructions in the file refur to 98
So for xp
go my computer, tools, options, then control tab til filetypes
hit new, then the extection is .dec
Then its ok, move to details, change
then its push down cursor once then enter
then its brouse, and the dirrectory where playdec is.Then its ok I think
twice then close
This should bee added to the manual.
Also I have a suggestion.
Currently decplay is just decplay.
Most programs I use have a description inside.
Like microsoft word is winword.
decplay could bee dectalk loader, or dectalk fill player or whaterver.