[DECtalk], unofficial DECtalk home page and DT2-5 release date

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:00:54 +0100

Hi All
Just a quick note about the signature placed at the bottom of every message
sent to this list:
A line says: "This lists home page, and the unofficial DECtalk homepage is at
www.freelists.org/webpage/dectalk"
I cannot access the pages from here, and I've found the pages at
www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk/dectalk

Whoever is list moderator at the moment, could they first tell the list who
they are, and secondly change the signature?

At the moment, Red Dwarf, series 2, episode 5, called Queeg,  is scheduled for
release on 1 September

thanks
Matthew