[DECtalk], the dectalk competition has begun!

  • From: "Martin Linda David Graham & Suzanne PEARCE" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dectalk@Freelists. Org" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:59:31 +0800

Hi y'all.

Sk and I are looking for a new sound to replace the current sound that is
heard when entering the unofficial dectalk homepage, and we want your help
to make it! The sounds must come as mp3, and they must be uploaded to the
dectalk demo with the ollowing format:
your name-the date-the length in seconds.mp3.

For example: Graham Pearce-14th February-0.000 seconds.mp3.

Btw, the limit to the length of the sound must be 10 seconds, and it must be
uploaded in mp3 format. It must contain dectalk speech, and mention the
unofficial dectalk home page in some way. Entries must be in by Monday the
17th of February at 1200 gmt, and voting will begin on the unofficial
homepage after this time.

Good luck ...

Regards,
Graham Pearce