[dectalk] Re: the competition has ended!

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 11:33:26 -1200

Hey Sean I tried sending you the .exe for your generator but my message
bounced.
Hmm, comments.... ummm....
This is a "wonderful" rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star that was
churned out in about 20 minutes for the DECTalk competition. It's at a 120
BPM tempo and should be a very good example for new DECTalk enthusiasts to
study... ok, maybe not, but it's yet another song to make your computer
sing to annoy your employer/parents/spouse!