[dectalk] Re: the competition has ended!

  • From: "Sean Randall." <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:38:27 +0100

I vote for steven.
His work was original, fast, tweenkly, and had that nifty bit at the end.
Sean R.
ps:
oh yeah: the winner will have to say a fiew words on his, or her song in the
case of graham, so that I can put that textbox on the site, if you dono what
i'm talking about look at my creations on the page).
chow,
sean