[dectalk] Re: porting text files to wave.

  • From: "Pearce" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:43:50 +0800

        Hi.
I put up version 4.3 of the dectalk demo, as can be seen from the file name.
Btw, when you convert a file to wave, it won't sound as good as it does in
the actual dectalk demo, and it's in mono, so you can't have all the stereo
effects you can have in dectalk.

I can't remember the commands for the stereo stuff, but if you look up
speakdem.exe on a search engine, and find demo.txt in one of the folders
there, you'll find an example of how to use it.

Regards,
Graham Pearce