[DECtalk], other synths that can be made to sing

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 02:32:41 -0500

What synths, other than Dectalk, can be made to sing?  I've heard a few demos.
One question I have is, what synth was used to make that file that sings the
following?
Jaws for Windows is bad for you.
Jaws for Windows is bad for you.
Jaws for Windows is very very bad for you.
Just wondering as that was kind of different.
Also what is Willow Talk?  Patrick has one file in there aparently using it.