[dectalk] new dectalk work: battle of the boys, the experience.

  • From: "Sean Randall" <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:31:48 +0100

hi all,
I just finished making my newest DECTalk peace of work. It's small, and good
for people who haven't heard decTalk before. but it's funny!
to listen:
go to the homePage, address at the bottum of this message.
click the creations page.
choos battle of the men, the experience.
select all and paste into a blank document in you r dectalk demo.
enjoy it....
poor dennis.

have fun!

Sean randall.