[DECtalk], need some DECTalk musical samples

  • From: arnaud de bonald <arnaudb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:00:13 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to find some samples of various musical songs / style with
musicians that use / have used the Dectalk.

This is for a radio program I'm making about computer each week, I'd
like to speak once about the dectalk stuff and demonstrate some
samples, if possible with different music styles.

Any idea?