[DECtalk], growling sean and naughty wordies

  • From: "Sean Randall" <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:41:27 -0000

I have had it: the dt page is collapsing around my command error in phoneme
go to
www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk
please: all revealed there and you can vote if you haven't
if you have, thanks: i'll delay off on the results as I'm trying to get more
of them, we'll give it until 12:00 on sunday (not monday as i'm at school).
thanks for understanding,
Sean
Sean Randall, the Unoficial DECtalk homePage!  with a god damn broken url!
screw you cybertron!//www.freelists.org/webpage/dectalk

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx