[dectalk] for decTalkists, skale above the one in singcomp

  • From: "Sean Randall." <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:38:53 +0100

hey all,
I was just playing around with the la perametor  and wrote the skale not
unlike the one in singcomp.txt
it's written from the ground up and  isn't as elligant as Graham's, but it's
an octave above, and for those who are interested?
I wrote it with the command as folows:
[:dv la 80]
I also have  'as' set to 20, but that doesn't matter  too much I don't
think. doesn't add to the sound.
the skale is below, with 500 ms.

<!---end of paste--->
Sean Randall, the Unoficial DECtalk homePage!