[DECtalk], flinger future stuff

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:01:36 +1200

Hi jason.
Well at least there is a software synth for linux and windows.
Disreguard last message, I found the url and regestered.
The future for this synth will bee good.
I can think of a few things for it.
1.  A screen reader for linux using it.
2.  a software synth, that is if they get sound drivers and newer hardware
supported and the hardware list expanded.
3.  Another free synth! However, I don't know if dolphin, fs and gw will
support it for their screen readers.
Iff all goes well, I hope to see some stuff in the dectalk archives soon.