[dectalk] Re: calling pearse!

  • From: "Pearce" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:40:06 +0800

        Hi guys.
Here is that random voice designer, but it's a basic program, so unless you
find the right basic interpreter for windows, it won't run on windows me or
above. On my pentium 200 mhz computer, after you specify the filename for
the voice, it brings you back to that familiar 'ok' prompt straight after
you've run it. Don't worry though, the file name is there, and the voice is
ready to paste in to dectalk!
Btw, the file name for it is voice.bas.
Enjoy!

Regards,