[DECtalk], any views on the dectalk USB?

  • From: "Graham Pearce" <grahamwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:31:24 +0800

Hey. I've just found out about the dectalk USB from access solutions, which is
based on a 150mhz processor with 32mb of ram, so it's
apparently 7 times as fast as the original dectalk express. It's based on
dectalk express 4.2 drivers, so it should sound like the
original dectalk express. There's more information about it at:
http://www.axsol.com/axsol.php
Has anyone on this list tried it, and if so, does it meet with the company's
promises? Also, does it sing? Lol I can't imagine a
dectalk that doesn't sing ...

Regards,
Graham Pearce

Web site: http://pianoman.port5.com