[dectalk] another peace of new dectalk work.

  • From: "Sean Randall." <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:32:49 +0100

hi all, doesn't it just amaze you what I do in my spare time?
grin: anyway: new peace of work on the site, called shoot the birdy.
it's damned funny, but has some mild swarewords. only one, actually, but I
felt I should mention it.
you no what to do: like lasttime, and another thing; pearse!i need more text
files, I can't add to this archive on my onw. although, if we keep it like
this, I'll have made more than you! neh nah neh neh neh!
rofl,
Sean R.
ps: pearse isn't the only one who can contribute text files, hope y'all no
that:
lol! ps pearse sounded funny. chow for now,

Sean randall.

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx