[DECtalk], an apology

  • From: "Randall, Sean." <shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:59:14 +0100

Hello to all of you, and our new music-man jason.
Sorry i've been away but my pc did one of those things that is totally
inexcusable and anoying... it had a virus: that, in tern, lead to a
reformatting of the hard drive meaning that i'm in all respects screwed.

Never fear though! I just need a little time to get my self back on track and
justin E, would you pleeeeeeease send me an email so I can verify firstly that
you're out there, secondly your address, and thirdly that i'm not alone in the
ungainly expanse of the world wide web.

For your information red dwarf, series two, episode two was completed on time:
it's just that it wasn't sent on time and I won't be able to - send it that is
- for a while:

now all of you who wants to and who haven't done so should add me to your msn
contact list so that in the event that I need someone to talk to, I can boar
you to death.

is my address.

Now it's time for me to catch up on homework which i've neglected due to a lack
of reasonable storage space on any sort of reasonable computer which was in one

See y'all later

The randaleennie man sean, A.K.A moronic little twerp who can't spell worth

Ps: no, hold that: I can't think of anything to ps about...