[DECtalk], Where to find Dectalk?

  • From: Tom Butcher <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:21:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I'm writing to ask if any of you have a source for a
used Dectalk speech synthesizer.  I'm interested in using
one in my compositions.  Any ideas?  Also, I'd be writing
software to coerce the Dectalk to sing (like the fabulous
holiday music posted previously).  Which model is the best
in terms of programmability?  I would be programming it via
the serial port from a regular PC.  Thanks,

---
Tom Butcher

---
the DECtalk list.