[DECtalk], Used Dectalks for sale

  • From: "Robert A. Gates" <rgates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:22:24 -0700

I work at the Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired.  I
have several, still finding them, Dectalks internal isa slot cards that
we are willing to sell.  I believe some are Dectalk PC I and some are
Dectalk PC II, but I forget how to tell the difference.  If someone is
want to inform me how to tell the difference that would be great.  If
you are interested in purchasing one of these, please contact me off
list at rgates@xxxxxxxxx

Bob