[DECtalk], The Wonderful World of Winamp plugins

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:44:20 -0500

Ok, so I have recently gotten introduced to the wonderful world of Winamp
plugins.  Does anybody have any recommendations of websites that have
blind-friendly lists of these plugins and what they do?  I've found a few
lists, but they don't describe what they do.
Also, too bad we don't have a plugin to interface with the Dectalk software!
Just think, if we did, we could play .dec files right inside Winamp!  Or
another interesting idea would be a plugin to convert text to morse code for
all us hams out there.