[DECtalk], Reminder - The Dectalk Archive mirror

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:30:35 -0400

Well it would appear that andrelouis.com is still down.  I have no idea
what's going on in that regard, but I am still running the unofficial mirror
of the Dectalk archive.  The address is http://jaybird.no-ip.info/dectalk.
Note that the address
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/~jaybird/andrelouis.com/dectalk which was used
back in the early days of this mirror no longer works.  Please use the first
address in this message.  Those wishing to upload new material should
contact me at ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can make arangements to get your
stuff transferred to my mirror, and when the real site comes back up Andre
and I can make arangements to sync the real site up with my mirror if