[DECtalk], Red Dwarf, again

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:08:59 -0500

Ok I asked this a few months ago and somebody said there was some thought
that Patrick might be continuing them, but then I don't guess we ever heard
anything more.  So here goes again.  Does anybody have any plans of
continuing the Red Dwarf series for the Dectalk?  I really like them!
I don't know how to do it but I bet most of the work could actually be done
with a Perl script or something similar to take out certain things in the
text scripts, talking about which person is speaking, and replace them with
the appropriate Dectalk commands to change the voice.
Jayson.

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx