[DECtalk], Re: where is reddwarf?

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:08:09 -0400

Well, a few weeks ago Matthew sent it to this list via Email, in text
format.  Don't know if the text is available anywhere on the web, but you
might check the list archives.  Actually I have it I think.  Don't know if
he ever got the MP3 version created.  I think there was supposed to be
another one this past Friday, as he indicated a new episode would be
released every fortnight.  But I've not seen any sign of such.
Jayson.