[DECtalk], Re: the DECtalk List

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:24:41 +0100

Well, I don't do a lot with DECtalk, I don't know the phoneme list and I have
to experiment a bit to get some sensible words.
E.G. The word "Happy". I came up with all sorts of weird words: "harpay"
"harpee" "haapee" "hhhapee"...
But Red Dwarf Season 2 Epp 5 introduced a new character.
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works