[DECtalk], Re: test please read this time

  • From: Sam Taylor <samjtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:27:04 +1100

Hi all,

I know a little about irc. It depends what you're looking for, if you're
leeching, serving or chatting. <grin>
Undernet is good for audiobooks ebooks and mp3 albums. irc.undernet.org
irc.webmaster.com is about the quietest server about, and ideal to host a
channel in my opinion. Furthermore channel registration on that server is
very easy.
Later
Sam