[DECtalk], Re: test please read this time

  • From: "Martin Linda David Graham & Suzanne PEARCE" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:30:59 +0800

        Yep, you can put my email address on thage.

I don't know of any good irc server or channel, but on a dectalky note, did
I remember to tell you guys about the command [:ph asky on]?

It lets you type phonemes using the code for the typing tables as described
in symbols.txt. It's kind of interesting to listen to dectalk songs in [:ph
asky] mode.

Regards,
Graham Pearce

Email: lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx