[DECtalk], Re: flinger future stuff

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:35:22 -0400

Hello,
I have just created a demo of the default voice of Festival, which is the
synthesizer Flinger is aparently based on.  Anybody wanting to use a tts
program, rather than singing, would want to look at Festival and not
Flinger, as Flinger is designed especially for singing.  Anyway the demo is
available at the following url.
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/festival.wav
Heh, should I upload this to the Dectalk archive?