[DECtalk], Re: festival

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:39:24 -0400

The new track is the Revenge of Cristo the Australian Cow.  It's pretty
good!
Also, and I know I've asked this twice before, does anybody know if
anybody's planning on continuing the Red Dwarf series?  The last episode to
have been converted to Dectalk is season 2, episode 4.  At one point it was
rumored that Patrick was going to continue the series.