[DECtalk], Re: festival

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:00:25 +1200

Well he probably is.
However Its hard to know if we are just getting unreleased stuff or he is
still developing it, but because he is doing a lot of other stuff it takes
him a long while to do a track.
Although others like andrelouis and a few others, jeff rutcousky have made
comparitively good stuff, patrick managed to make a lot of stuff, the first
efects sound stuff anyway.
www.thebots.net makes a bit also.