[DECtalk], Re: dectalk in mp3 format

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:49:04 -0400

Hi,
I'm not familiar with Ntrack.  What's that?  I do have Soundforge 6.  It has
a good sample rate convertor.  Go into the Process menu, Alt+P, then hit the
s key for resample.  Hit tab once and there's an edit spin box for the
sample rate.  Tab twice and there's a check box for using an anti-aliasing
filter.  Be sure this is checked.  Then hit Enter and it should do it.  If
you check the box to set sample rate only and not resample, it will simply
change the sample rate in the file header, but won't change any of the data.
This would be good for quickly speeding up or slowing down audio.
Jayson.