[DECtalk], Re: dectalk demo

  • From: "Jason from Freesoft, SD." <jhsw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:50:17 -0600

Ahh, I know why!
He's now using a damn dc++ hub instead of an ftp server for files, and he
wants ya to have a humungous 50 GB shared just to enter! What an outrage!
http://andrelouis.com:1080

Sincerely,
the BASCentral, and Freesoft, SD. administrator
BASCentral - http://www.bascentral.tk. The Freesoft Software Division -
http://www.freesoftsd.tk. Also partnered with BPCPrograms at
http://www.bpcprograms.tk
jhsw1@xxxxxxxx