[DECtalk], Re: dectalk demo

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 00:54:20 -0500

Hi,
Normally I would tell you to go to http://andrelouis.com:422 where you can
find the demo and many, many more files.  However, that page appears to be
down for unknown reasons, for an unknown amount of time.  Anybody know any
more about this?  If it is gone for good will there be a replacement?
Anyway, if you can send me your Email address I will mail it to you
privately.
Jayson
ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx