[DECtalk], Re: dectalk access 32 on XP

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:07:06 -0500

Hi Sean. The only way I could get this to work was by running a small=
 program called jfwdec.exe. It came with my copy of Kurzweil so was able to=
 run it to cause Dectalk to load before Jaws. I can try sending this file=
 to you off list if you like. I don't know if that will work with the=
 GWMicro version or not but it might do the trick. Mail me if you want the=
 file.
Regards
Steve