[DECtalk], Re: dectalk 5.0

  • From: "jowywa79" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:12:56 -0800

wow! how do you convert the songs?  I'm still looking for a way that doesn't
require that I know all the notes of a song, and btw, I just downloaded the
dectalk 5 demos, and, well, let's just say I agree with the rest of those
that have posted, and I'm glad you guys are working the bugs out.  I'm
confident that it will be an excellent product.  I mean, come on, last I
knew, eloquence couldn't sing!

Joseli
I have attention deficit dis......
Hey! What's that? can I play with it?