[DECtalk], Re: copyright

  • From: Shaun Everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:15:16 +1300

I don't think so.
I mean it could bee classed as a fan work.
The charactors don't remotely sound close to origionals.
Anyway as I understand it red dwarf was made by the british.
Its not us made.
There is no sound fx.
True there is music, but its mostly voice.
I don't know if they would actually care.
The stuff is and is still on shaun randel site.
Thats us I think.
This could apply to all files on archive apart from the home made ones.
No one has minded.