[DECtalk], Re: Red Dwarf voice guide

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:14:51 -0400

Yep that's it.  He's missing a few characters which make a few appearances
in the later files he converted.  But you should be able to find those by
looking at the actual texts.  Wonder how he made up those voices?  I mean,
so many parameters!  How to decide what each character should sound like,
and not make any two characters sound too similar, etc.