[DECtalk], Re: New to the Dectalk and to the list!

  • From: "Martin Linda David Graham & Suzanne PEARCE" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:51:12 +0800

        Hi. The manual is in:
ftp://dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/text/manual.zip

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Graham Pearce

Email: lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msn: graham12345@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: www.anycities.com/graham43

-----Original Message-----
From: dectalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dectalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Christian Moller
Sent: Monday, 17 March 2003 2:53 AM
To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DECtalk], New to the Dectalk and to the list!

Hello everyone out there,
My name is Christian Moller and I'm from Stockholm Sweden. I've just =
joined this mailing list. I've listened to many Dectalk tunes now, and I =
like it and want to get started as well!
I've got the Dectalk demo version 4.3 from the Dectalk file archive.
Anyway, I can't find the symbols file or the manuals in the zip. And =
also, can someone tell me some basics about how to write.
I have looked at many texts and the thing I understand that you define =
how long tones are and that the scales are in number like the middle C =
is 25.  So, if someone could just help me that would be apreciated!
Best regards and many thanks,
Christian