[DECtalk], Re: New Dectalk list!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:07:17 -0500

Hi,
One thing to be aware of...  As a list member, I do not have access to the
list of members of this list, so can't do a mass sub scribe.  Only the
moderator of this list, aparently, has access to the member list.  So if we
move it over, people will have to manually sub scribe to the list.
Note, the word 'sub scribe' has been intentionally separated into two words
to avoid Freelists issues.