[DECtalk], Re: New Dectalk list!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:45:10 -0500

Hi,
Actually, we talk about moving this list over, but there's really nothing to
be done.  I do not have the power to obtain the list of members for this
list, so I can not do a membership transfer.  Only the moderator can do
that.  The same holds true for list archives, and everything else related to
this list.  So in short, those in favor of moving this list are encouraged
to join the new list.  To do so, you can do one of two things.
1.  Go to the following url and follow directions.
2.  Send a blank message to the following Email address which has been
slightly modified so it will pass through Freelists's filters.  dectalk-sub
scribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simply remove the space that doesn't belong in the address.
Those not in favor of moving the list are welcome to stay here, as this list
isn't going anywhere as far as I know, and even if I wanted it to, I would
be powerless to make it happen.
Another note.  Even though you are told that you will receive a monthly
password reminder for my list, you won't.  I turned monthly password
reminders off.  I hate them.