[DECtalk], Re: Mirroring the DECtalk Archive

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:45:01 -0000

Hi,

There may be some limitations here.  Try getting a 500MB sight and
putting some files on it.  Do not put any files called "default.*" or
"index.*".  Then send a link and I'll see what the result is.  If there
is an index of all the files loaded, this is great.  If not it's going
to be difficult to mirror the archive as you will need to write HTML
pages with links to all the files!

Mr. Matthew F. Horspool

Send me an Electronic Mail to
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx