[DECtalk], Re: Message from Andre

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 04:43:21 -0500

Hi,
Actually I'm surprised that Andre doesn't have the upload directory set up
for uploads only.  That is, with most FTP servers you can set up a directory
where people can upload but not download.  This prevents people from using
upload directories for warez repositories.  Then again, this is an actual
username/password login, not an anonymous login.  Hmmmm.