[DECtalk], Re: Message from Andre

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:11:46 +1300

I've only done this when matthew told us the stuff was still up there.
I keep checking the archive directories, every so often, but thought that
the stuff would bee there.
So I gave up.
Then I was told the file was on the server.
I thought it was odd that it was there, especially as it should have been
on the site.
But I downloaded it.
Thinking about it now, we should have a unprocessed server.
Stuff thats uploaded, that hasn't gone to the archive, like the unprocessed
directory in the ifarchive system.
This would mean, all the new files would remain in this directory on the
main site before being moved to the right place, say after a week or so.
Or until they were processed.